As the first true luxury apartment community on the Main Line, Maybrook is unlike anything else in the Philadelphia suburbs. No other apartment community offers the chance to live and play on a private 36-acre estate while still being in the center of the Main Line and a short train ride from downtown Philadelphia.
- Resort-style swimming pool
- 2-Level Fitness Center with cardio, strength training, and Peloton bikes
- Club Room with billiards and shuffleboard
- Business Center
- Courtyard with gazebo
- Picnic grove with grilling stations
- Dog park and pet spa
- Iconic mansion dating back to 1881 with 20,000 SF of additional amenity space
- Paddle tennis court
- Japanese garden and butterfly garden
- 1 mile of walking trails
- Direct access to the Wynnewood train station next door
With our resident lounge, fitness center, coffee bar, demonstration kitchen and so much more, Maybrook is full of opportunities to get to know your neighbors, or just get away from it all.
Step outside and explore Maybrook’s expansive estate, which features one mile of walking trails and access to the Maybrook mansion’s Japanese Garden, Pergola Garden and Butterfly Garden, community gardens, and platform tennis court.