As the first true luxury apartment community on the Main Line, Maybrook is unlike anything else in the Philadelphia suburbs. No other apartment community offers the chance to live and play on a private 36-acre estate while still being in the center of the Main Line and a short train ride from downtown Philadelphia.
- Resort-style swimming pool
- 2-Level Fitness Center with cardio, strength training, and Peloton bikes
- Club Room with billiards and shuffleboard
- Business Center
- Courtyard with gazebo and fire pit
- Picnic grove with Viking grilling stations
- Dog park and indoor pet spa
- Iconic mansion dating back to 1881 with 20,000 SF of additional amenity space including a grand hall entrance, game room, pub room, parlor, and dining room
- Paddle tennis court
- Japanese garden and butterfly garden
- Community gardening plots
- 1 mile of walking trails
- Garage parking available with EV charging stations
- Bike storage rooms with bicycle maintenance tools
- Direct access to the Wynnewood train station next door
- Active resident event calendar
With our resident lounge, fitness center, coffee bar, demonstration kitchen and so much more, Maybrook is full of opportunities to get to know your neighbors, or just get away from it all.
Step outside and explore Maybrook’s expansive estate, which features one mile of walking trails and access to the Maybrook mansion’s Japanese Garden, Pergola Garden and Butterfly Garden, community gardens, and paddle tennis court.